Warming and energizing, this is the lotion to start off the New Year with some spice!
Use the natural stimulating agents found in cinnamon and paprika reduce the visible signs of cellulite and aging. Carrot and calendula also work to nourish and moisturize the skin and break those winter doldrums.
Apply a small amount to cleansed skin. Massage in. Leave on. Recommended after exfoliation or a shower. For a lighter application, dilute with water. Do not use on broken or abraded skin.
The Natural Repair Complex is comprised of rosehip and rosemary, which visibly reduces redness and repairs dry skin faster!
Visible Results include:
Epidermis appears firmer, more elastic
Epidermis feels detoxified
The visible signs of cellulite are reduced
Skin appears softer, smoother, glowing and refreshed
- Carrot: revitalizes the skin, reduces the look of fine lines
- Calendula: tones, tightens and nourishes the look of skin through moisturization
- Paprika: invigorates and revitalizes the appearance of skin
- Cinnamon: invigorating and revitalizing
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
PRO-TIP: add a little water for a lighter application.
Come pick up your complimentary January Bend Spa Member gift from our Welcome Desk. Enjoy!
Dial (541) 241-8454 to book your next treatment or book online. Consider other gems, home goods, and organic self-care products when shopping our Welcome Boutique on your way in or out at our new location of 1835 NW Pence Lane, Suite 120, off NW Shevlin Park Road on Bend’s westside neighborhood, at the bottom of College Way. Read Anjou Spa Reviews here, and learn more about our Anjou Bend Spa Membership too.