For Earth Month, we’re rolling out new botanical-loving, bee-sourced and earth-derived services that benefit you and do not harm the environment! Organically grown or sensitively harvested, we’ve found amazing companies that are truly interested in how to work with Mother Nature while still keep us looking great.
Specials for Earth Month
- Spring Brightening Facial, $99 and $124 (60/90 min)
Refresh dull winter skin with Eminence’s Spring Brightening Facial. Leave your skin bright and glowing with soothing stone crop, brightening licorice root and pineapple enzymes, and natural hydroquinone alternatives. A spring must for all skin types.
- Clay & Honey Detox Body Polish, $89 (60 mins)
Soften and hydrate your dry winter skin with a gentle, polishing HONEY & SHEA BUTTER sugar scrub, followed by a detoxifying lava love clay body wrap.
- Bee Honeyed Seasonal Pedi / Mani, $49 / $36 (50 / 30 mins)
Featuring a natural honey sugar scrub, enjoy the healing properties of honey with our classic pedicure and manicure.
- Kale & Citrus Facial, $139 (90 min)
Eminence pours over their organic products, including the kale and super C serums. Vitamin C from the citrus fruits increases collagen production in your skin, while kale improves the elasticity –– combined they leave you feeling calm, and energized.
Natural Exfoliants, Progress!
The State of Oregon recently outlawed plastic micro-beads from skin care products which will be very healthy for our fish, and we’re featuring the following exfoliants we carry and notating the plastic micro-bead replacement:
- Eminence Strawberry Dermafoliant (Chickpea Flour helps to buff and smooth skin’s appearance while Oats deeply cleanse and smooth skin)
- Eminence Red Current Exfoliating Cleanser (finely ground olive seed gently exfoliates for revitalized and fresher looking skin)
- CosMedix Defy, Age Management Exfoliator (Lactic acid gently removes dead, dull skin cells)
- Clarisonic One Speed Facial Cleansing Brush (try different brush heads depending on your skins needs)
- Wood-handled Body Brush (exfoliate, and stimulate your entire body with bristles by dry brushing)
Spring Lips and Eyes with Minerals!
Have you tried the La Bella Donna makeup line yet? We put wellness first, so when we selected a makeup line –– they had to be organic, mineral, and clinical grade. After a facial, before a big event, or since you’re “Green Cleaning” your home (which includes your makeup bag!), have a complimentary color matching to find your La Bella Donna shade.
- Blackberry compact
- The Dylan compact
- Venti Annie compact
- Visions of Minerals- Blushing, Bronze, and sunset
- Baci Baci- incredibly beautiful, cloister sunrise, prism poppy
- Sheers: Sterling rose or Assunta
- Hot pepper (evening), tranquil pink, shell, charisma, beloved
- carina, pink sorbet, bella, tangerine
Curious what else we have up our sleeves this April aka Earth Month, read our Earth Day in Bend, Oregon blog, our new seasonal products featuring bees and honey, or we Challenge You to Try Something Green for 30 Days!