Earth Day is just around the corner this April, and we have 5 things we’re doing to celebrate the planet.
As a green spa, we want to go above and beyond to lessen our impact on the earth, use chemical-free products (in our homes and on our skin), and practice day-to-day habits that benefit everyone.
Here are 5 ways we’re celebrating Earth Day 2015:
- For a Facebook “Green Challenge” we’re encouraging people to take on a new habit that lessens their impact on the earth. Let us know what you’re doing and what you’ve learned. Winner will be selected May 1, earning themselves a $200 spa gift card!
- On Earth Day, Wednesday the 22nd, Anjou Spa will donate 20% of all services that day to The Environmental Center. Come into the spa on Earth Day for your treatment (hair cut, facial, pedicure, manicure, or massage), and simultaneously help support The Environmental Center.
- If you’re looking for some flower seeds to brighten your yard or help out the bees, we have wild flower seed packets to give away for your garden.
- There are lots of lots of Eminence Organic Skin Care samples to give, so if you’ve been eying a masque or interested in a new moisturizer, this is your chance.
- We’re also doing an Earth Day raffle! Everyone that comes to the spa on Earth Day is automatically entered to win big prizes!
Call ahead or go online to book your treatment, go on our Spa Facebook page and comment with what you’re doing to lessen your impact on the earth, come to the spa on Earth Day to enter our raffle, and get flower seeds + Eminence samples for your home. See you at the spa!