COVID-19 Spa Policies
Anjou Spa COVID-19 Policies and Procedures:
1. Booking an appointment is currently request only. Please use our online form to request an appointment
2. Fill out the digital intake forms before arrival (either at home, or in your vehicle before entering the Spa). This form will be emailed to you when you make your appointment, and texted to you with confirmation of your appointment. You will need to fill out a new waiver and intake form before every massage appointment.
3. As of August 13, 2021, masks are now required regardless of vaccination status. Your provider may be comfortable with removing your mask once you are on the table, but that is a personal preference and up to your provider.
4. Come right in for your appointment (no more waiting in your car or calling prior to your appointment!)
5. Amenities: Our showers and steam room are at a capacity limit of 4 persons at one time, and a 30-minute time limit. Reservations are required for Steam and Sauna, $20 for non-Spa Members and $5 for Spa Members.
6. Locker rooms are now open.
We will continue to monitor cases and will reassess these new policies as needed to ensure your safety and comfort.
Read more about our Energy Recovery Ventilation system here, which can help reduce the spread of COVID.