Offering monthly services in a beautiful spa that supports wellness and therapeutic goals.
For $75/mo, members choose between a monthly 60-min Member Massage, Member Facial, or Seasonal Manicure & Pedicure combination.
Additional Benefits Include:
- 10% off additional spa services booked same month
- Low-cost upgrades to our other unique services
- Exclusive monthly product samples
- 5% off all retail products
- Complimentary access spa amenities once per month, upon request.
- Complimentary DIY Ritual for new members
- Guest privileges: receive (1) guest pass per month (guest pays member price)
- Add family members for $70/mo.
- Give your service to a family member for a $10 charge
- As long as you’re a Spa Member, credits for services don’t expire; never “use it or lose it”
A Spa Member can upgrade their regular service to a signature spa service on the menu. Fees will vary depending on the service chosen, see website for prices.
We’re very excited to offer an upgraded 30-day membership to Spa Members only. A one-month membership only, this is an accelerated program offering 3-session phases in one month. Extremely goal-oriented, choose from “Head-to-Toe” massage for overall soft tissue relief, or transform your skin in the “Total Skin” program. Your regular Spa Membership will resume the following month. This is a great way to access Anjou’s best services at a deep discount.
- Head-to-Toe, $260: Three 60-min sessions in 30-days, each session will focus on progression of relief from (Session 1) Detoxify your body with heated Thai herbal poultices and start on head and shoulders, (Session 2) Back, arms, hips, glutes massage, (Session 3) and finally, legs and feet. Customized to your needs, may include hot stones, warm bamboo, gua sha, cupping, dry brushing, Thai herbal poultice, arnica or CBD pain relief lotions and stretching. Feel lengthened, loose and back-in-action. Includes 10% discount off retail.
- Total Skin, $330: Take your skin next-level with our organic-rich, botanically-driven skin program for total results. Three sessions in 30-days, our expert estheticians work on removing inflammation, calming and soothing skin, then focus on firming, tightening skin and finally, revealing new cells and rehydrating. Your first session will begin with (Session 1) Anjou Face, (Session 2) The Works facial, (Session 3) Hydrator Aqua facial. Completely customized, may include facial cupping, LED light therapy and will also address neck and decolletage. Includes 10% discount off retail.
Please read Spa Membership Terms & Conditions below.
Alright! You get a monthly spa treatment every month! Your membership starts on the 1st of each month. Anjou’s Spa Membership. Your initial payment will go towards the first month benefits are used. Payments thereafter will be automatically charged on the 1st of every month. Please notify Anjou in writing of any change in credit card or account information on file prior to the 1st of the month. Let us know if your email address has changed, too.
Lack of payment may cause your membership to become suspended (sad panda face). Spa memberships are non-transferable.
Membership belongs to the Payee. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the payee agrees with the charges. Anjou Spa is not accountable for confirming this information. If a Payee contests charges, it is the responsibility of spa membership user, to assume payments.
Membership Cancellations & Appointment No Shows
We’re sorry you need to cancel membership, but should you cancel, let us know a minimum of 30 days with written notice (email OK) or verbal in-person. After three days, your Spa Membership is a minimum of three months. Upon notification, your membership will be canceled for the next month. If you are billed during that time, you have until the end of the month to redeem any unused membership benefits. Please email or call us.
“No Shows” are stressful to the spa and other members. Anjou is a stress-free environment so unfortunately, “no shows” will lose their benefit for the month.
If you need to re-book or cancel your membership appointment, best to call or go online before your appointment with a minimum of 24-hour notice.
There are no “cash-outs” of unused benefits.
Life happens! You can pause membership for up to three months. When paused, membership benefits are not available. Let us know before the end of the month, and you can un-pause and get back to relaxing with us. After three months, charges will automatically resume.
Family Add-On / Gifting
Want to add-on a family member for $5/mo less? We just need to see Picture ID upon enrollment. Family gifting is just $10; just let us know who gets the benefit that month and we’ll charge them $10.
Wellness History & Privacy
Our staff keeps notes on our observations and dialogue with you so that we can keep tabs on your progress. By signing, you are agreeable to this along with using the information you give to help improve delivery of services to you.
Anjou Spa will never sell, share, trade, or disclose any personal information provided.
Minors at the Spa
Spa Members must be 16 or older.
Your total treatment time will vary, depending on services you choose that month. Facials and massages are 60-mins and a mani & pedi approximately 80-mins+ and will take longer with gel upgrades.
If you are late to your appointment, Anjou Spa will shorten the service to stay on schedule.
In addition, Anjou Spa:
- Is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or items.
- Is not responsible for verifying the Payee’s approval of usage.
- Reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions and pricing at any time.
- Has the right to refuse or discontinue service to preserve a stress-free environment for all.
Spa Members agree to pay for all services rendered.