COVID-19 Spa Policies
1. Call us when you arrive: 541-241-8454
2. Please enter on the BODY Studio side (to the right) after we call your name to be pre-screened.
Anjou Spa COVID-19 Policies and Procedures:
Read why Anjou is allowing fully vaccinated people to remove masks.
We have the following procedures in place for guests:
1. Booking an appointment is currently request only; this allows us to book appointments with social distancing and more time between appointments for cleaning. When booking we will ask for payment information for any last-minute cancellations and to ensure contactless payment.
2. Fill out the digital intake forms before arrival (either at home, or in your vehicle before entering the Spa). This form will be emailed to you when you make your appointment, and texted to you with confirmation of your appointment. View and sign waivers and intakes here; you will need to fill out a new waiver and intake form every 90 days.
3. A mask is required for all guests during treatments and while shopping. If you do not have a mask, Anjou Spa will provide one. We will have cloth masks available for purchase as well.
Starting Monday, May 17th: DUE TO THE NEW MASK GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE CDC, IF YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED, YOU MAY REMOVE YOUR MASK AT ANJOU SPA DURING SERVICES.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR SMILES AGAIN!
TO VISIT ANJOU SPA SANS MASK:
PRESENT VACCINATION CARD UPON ARRIVAL
– OR –
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, TEXT (541) 241-8454 OR EMAIL US A PHOTO OF YOUR CARD
You can also upload it on our online form when completing your other medical history with us.
OTHER IMPORTANT MASK NOTES:
IF A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF HAS BEEN FULLY VACCINATED, THEY MAY CHOOSE TO NOT WEAR A MASK DURING YOUR SERVICE. HOWEVER, SOME STAFF MAY REQUEST THAT MASKS STILL BE WORN DURING SERVICES. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE’S PERSONAL CHOICES REGARDING MASKS.
4. When you arrive, Let the staff know you’ve arrived by texting or calling us and wait for your name to be called outside. If you can’t wait in your car, practice social distancing from other guests and spa staff by staying 6′ away.
5. Amenities: Our showers and steam room are currently closed. However, the Infrared Hot Sand Sauna ($20) can be booked as a solo 20-min visit or service add-on. Spa Members can add an infrared sauna visit for $5.
6. When your treatment is ready to begin, we will text you to let you know it’s time to come in. Please notice we have a new foot opener installed on our front door! No need to touch the handle.
7. Anjou Spa Staff will then take your temperature and ask you a few health screening safety questions, even if you’ve been vaccinated.
Your temperature must be below 100.4 degrees to receive treatment. If you cannot pass, we will have to charge a sick cancellation fee and you will need to be rescheduled after 72 hours of no symptoms.
8. Your service provider will then lead you back to a treatment room. Please allow staff to open the room door for you.
9. We ask that you do not use the locker room except for the sinks and toilets. If you have to, let the spa staff know and keep the locker open after use so we may disinfect it. If not, remove clothing in the treatment room (there is a tub for your clothing) and lay down on the table with your mask still on. Your service provider will knock on the door to confirm you are ready for them to enter.
- Your service provider will be wearing a mask the entire time during your treatment.
- At the end of your treatment, your service provider will leave the room to allow you to dress.
- If possible, please knock on the door when you are ready and they will open the door for you. This is to prevent the need to touch door handles.
- Upon leaving, they will hand you a small gift of tea and snacks to enjoy at home.
Read more about our Energy Recovery Ventilation system here, which can help reduce the spread of COVID.