Revitalizing Mushroom Cloud Cream Reduces eye bags and puffiness by 37%*!
Brand new, from Eminence, is this mushroom-infused magic product for your eyes. The Snow Mushroom Moisture Cloud Eye Cream will revitalize the eye area with a luxouriously fluffy eye cream. See below for how this cream delivers!
Super-hydrating snow mushroom provides intense hydration while powerful botanical peptides smooth roughness, decrease puffiness and diminish under eye bags to reveal a refreshed appearance.
Visible Results include:
• Reduction in under eye puffiness
• Refreshed appearance
• Intense hydration
• Increased collagen production
Eminence is constantly innovating our product formulations to deliver the best results.
- Snow mushroom: Known as a super-humectant, this super-hydrating mushroom pulls moisture back into the skin, enhancing skin, enhancing elasticity and aiding in natural collagen production. This mushroom holds up to 500 times its weight in water!
- Birch water: Esteemed as nature’s detoxifier, this powerhouse sap calms and purifies, infusing nutrients and hydration to restore the skin’s natural balance.
- Reishi Mushroom: Cherished for generations, this healing mushroom boosts cell regeneration, naturally reduces inflammation, and promotes water retention to protect the skin’s barrier function.
- Botanical Peptides (from Quinoa Seed): moisturize the skin, protection against free radicals, rich in essential fatty acids.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty-Free Animal Testing
See a 37% reduction in eye bags and puffiness:
*When applied twice daily for up to 28 days, you see real results with this magical mushroom eye cream.
Come pick up your complimentary September Bend Spa Member gift from our Welcome Desk. Enjoy!
Dial (541) 241-8454 to book your next treatment or book online. Consider other gems, home goods, and organic self-care products when shopping our Welcome Boutique on your way in or out at our new location of 1835 NW Pence Lane, Suite 120, off NW Shevlin Park Road on Bend’s westside neighborhood, at the bottom of College Way. Read Anjou Spa Reviews here, and learn more about our Anjou Bend Spa Membership too.