Hydrator Aqua Facial special, “Ask Esto” email and Spring skin tips!
(Jump down for details on “AskEsto@Anjouspa.com” and a message from our Lead Esthetician, Molly Morton).
When we rewrote the Facial menu, we knew something was missing. Anjou went searching for technology’s latest assistance to obtain pain-free, zero-downtime, instant results! Expensive medical spas were rolling out the Hydra-facial, but we found something better: the Hydrator Aqua Facial. With this equipment, not only can we deliver natural, peel+facial combinations, but it provides LED Light Therapy and Microcurrent, and deeply hydrates your skin; an important feature in our dry climate. The final steps, using an Atomizer to nano-mist vitamin enriched serums on your freshly revealed skin cells, allows deep penetration. Finishing with LED.
The value of Anjou’s Aqua Facial over more expensive Hydra-facials are bar none: not only do you get a lovely, spa experience and its amenities but this facial will:
- Not damage or abrade surface of skin
- Lighten & brighten brown spots, hyperpigmentation and sun-damaged skin
- Decrease acne scars
- Decrease or diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Help even and smooth skin tone
- Stimulate collagen and elastin
- Improve and heal rosacea and acne
- Enhance cell renewal and repair
- Combat swelling, puffiness, and inflammation
March – April Special: Hydrator Aqua Facial + Free Stone Crop Hydrating Mist ($38 value)
This March and April, book a Hydrator Aqua Facial and take home a complimentary bottle of Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, a value of $38. Included in the Hydrator Aqua Facial is time with our microcurrent wand which makes noticeable improvements even after one time. Microcurrent is using electricity to tighten and tone your facial muscles and feels like involuntary contractions. The skin is left with a tightened and lifted appearance.
Add on a “Neck Lift” for more attention to your neck and decolletage. Book today!
Fresh Beard – Spring Renewal for Men
If you have a beard 1/2″ or longer, make time to get it refreshed, spring-cleaned and you will earn some attention! This beard-focused treatment will leave it velvety soft. Softened and cleaned with an organic wash, followed by high-frequency combing to eliminate bacteria, and finished with tonic and special oil to take on our dry climate, feel renewed! Longer facials and other services are available as well; Anjou Spa has a menu just for men, so check it out!
Ask Esto Email
Sometimes, you have a question after your facial, but how do you get a hold of the licensed esthetician? Lead esthetician, Molly Morton, and our Anjou team are here for you! Continuity of care is important to Anjou Spa, so we’re rolling out a new email that clients can send questions to AskEsto@anjouspa.com.
If you’re not sure you’re using the products correctly, if a reaction occurs and you have questions, or if you’re wondering about a skin issue and want to send in a photo, this is the email to do it! We love our clients and want them to have the best skin care results, we’re here for you!
Spring Tip: Transition to the New Season
- Blast the buildup: Get rid of dead skin cells and product buildup through deep pore cleansing using the Clarisonic. Recommend using 1-2 weekly with your daily cleanser.
- Use lighter formulas: As the harsher winter elements subside, it’s not necessary to be using heavy duty creams and oils every day. Consider the Lotus Overnight Detoxify Treatment for a lighter moisturizing feel. Wondering what to buy for warmer weather? Send an email to email@example.com, and ask!
- Clean your tools: Make sure to regularly wash your makeup brushes. They are some of the biggest culprits in spreading oil and bacteria. Use a gentle sulfate free shampoo to thoroughly rinse out the hairs. Reshape bristles and air dry. Maintain consistent brush care by using Eminence brush cleaner after each use.
Dial (541) 241-8454 to book your Hydrator Aqua Facial or book online. Consider other gems, home goods, and organic self-care products when shopping our Welcome Boutique on your way in or out at our new location of 1835 NW Pence Lane, Suite 120, off NW Shevlin Park Road on Bend’s westside neighborhood, at the bottom of College Way. Read Anjou Spa Reviews here, and learn more about our Anjou Bend Spa Membership too.