Our May 2017 gift for Spa Members is your daily cleansing ritual with some zest; citrus! Eminence Organic Skin Care brings us Eminence Citrus Exfoliating Wash. Citrus Exfoliating Wash gently exfoliates and cleans normal-to-oily skin in one easy step. Fresh lime juice removes impurities, while grapefruit seed and silica leave skin appearing luminously clear. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan.
Mix (dilute) a small amount of the product (pea size) with water in hands, apply and massage into skin with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck for 1—3 minutes. Completely remove with a damp face cloth and then finish with an application of toner.
- Lime Juice: high in vitamin C and antioxidants, astringent, helps minimize the look of pores
- Grapefruit: Antioxidant, natural antiseptic & cleanser
- Shea Butter Extract: revitalizes and repairs the look of skin via moisture
- Silica: gentle mechanical buffing action
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty-Free Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
- The skin is perfectly cleansed and gently exfoliated
- Pore size appear minimized
- The skin is softened for easier extractions
Eminence is constantly innovating our product formulations to deliver the best results.
In the coming weeks of June, you’ll be able to grab your complimentary Bend Spa Member May 2017 Eminence sample from our basket at the Welcome Desk. Enjoy!
Consider other Spring-centric organic products and spa treatments when shopping our Welcome Boutique on your way out at our new location of 1416 NW Albany off Century in Bend’s westside neighborhood. Consider learning more about our Anjou Spa Membership too.