Ushering in Spring at Anjou!
Spring is inching closer as sprouts push up through the earth and reveal its rebirth! Speaking of rebirth, our nontoxic Nail & Foot care menu after a brief hiatus, is available again for booking. Our Seasonal Pedicure and Herbal Foot Soak will feature Jasmine essential oil and Grapefruit & Vanilla scrub. Other Spring featured services? We recommend the Peel-Off Winter Facial, Spring Aromatherapy Custom Massage, and the hard-to-reach Back Polish & Facial.
Spring Spa Specials
- Seasonal Mani & Pedi
- Organic locally-made seasonal products soak, exfoliate (pedi only), shape, massage, and polish your appendages. Featuring Grapefruit & Vanilla scrub and Jasmine essential oil, 50-min $50* (*Gel $8 upgrade, +20-mins)
- Herbal Foot Remedy & Soak
- For feet that need attention, but no polish desired! A mineral salt and essential oil soak helps to revitalize tired feet. Includes sugar scrub, callus removal, nail and cuticle shaping. Finish with a relaxing foot and lower leg massage for renewed and happy feet. 30-min $35 (*add-on polish $5, +10-mins)
- Peel-Off Winter Facial
- This detoxifying epidermal peel treatment cuts through excess oil with poppy seeds to decongest pores and clarify oily, blemish-prone skin. Shine on! 30-min $60
- Spring Aromatherapy Custom Massage
- An aromatic massage that is as relaxing as it is energizing, especially when chakras come into contact with this delicious, locally-made body oil (by Amulette Studios). +$5 add to a custom massage
- Back Polish & Facial
- Deep cleanse and exfoliation for a hard-to-reach area. Includes warm towels and detoxifying masque. Popular with men and women. Excellent for preceding a massage. 30-min $50
Usher in Spring with our conscious, earth-friendly, and organic services to shed Winter; enjoy!