We’ve searched high and low, and found a home tailored for our Spa Members and clients to set up for the coming holidays. We’re calling it Anjou at Aspen House and we can’t wait to open the doors for you all early November 2016. This beautiful home on NW Albany in Bend’s Westside neighborhood has delightful landscaping, contemporary decor, and privacy. We will be able to offer Massage (including couples), Facials and Nail Treatments. At this time, we will not be offering hair services. While this won’t support the spa long term, it’s a wonderful, luxurious solution to remain in touch with our community while we secure a more permanent, holistic facility. You will be able to relax in a relaxation room with our robes and be offered wine, beer, and kombucha. We are grateful to have our original spa team on board, ready to treat you in the coming months. And we are so thankful for your patience in this transition while we tap into creative and innovative solutions.
In the meantime, before we reopen Anjou:
- Spa Members! Get ready to put your September treatments to use!
- Grab your Anjou gift cards!
- Email your Eminence product orders and CosMedix product orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expect Anjou at Aspen House to open in the first weeks of November 2016
- Know a more permanent facility is simultaneously in the works
- Follow us on social media for further updates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and all things wellness
For more information or to be in direct contact with Anjou Spa, email email@example.com or dial (541) 241-8454 (email is the fastest response).