Spring cleaning is obvious come March, but are you green cleaning with organic, natural, and sustainable products? This year, we’ve lined up a few products and spa treatments for green cleaning our bodies and our homes. There are open appointments for spring treatments and new household products available at the spa boutique to take home.
Green Clean your Home with the following recommendations:
- WOOLZIES Dryer Balls lessen your dryer time by 25% without harsh chemicals. You can also add essential oils to diffuse your laundry and home simultaneously. Customize your laundry loads with essential oils, wow!
- eCloth tiny fibers are 1,000 times finer than cotton fibers. The filaments are so small and so strong; using just water they break up, lift, lock in, and clean deep down into the tiniest grooves and crevices. Just clean with water!
Green Clean your Makeup Bag: 15% Off Sale Alima Pure
While you’re cleaning, toss out all that expired makeup and clean your makeup brushes. We’re having a 15% sale on all Alima Pure eco-makeup. Soft, pungent colors are derived from the organic mineral ingredients of this Portland, Oregon-based makeup line. Read how pure, Alima Pure is in our blog.
Green Clean your Body: Organic Spa Treatments
You’ve felt the weather; it’s time to shed. But you have dry, winter skin and ack! The public doesn’t seem keen on seeing “what lies beneath” just yet. Green clean your hair, body, face and nails with the following recommendations:
- When you book your hair cut or color, get the Powerdose add-on for $14. The protein builds the hair follicle from the inside out by patching broken areas in the hair shaft. An effective way to repair dry, winter hair damage.
- Another great add-on for your hair or spa visit is the Stout Scalp. Not only is it quintessential Bend, but the hydrating properties of Stout and our in-house conditioner use the natural benefits of beer to make your hair feel silky smooth. You can add it to a massage, body polish or facial, as well.
- Carrying on with Bend’s beer theme, try our Brew n’ Renew Body Polish that gets you green-cleaned in beer, hops, and barley. Truly another Bend experience!
- If you want to get a detoxifying scrub but try it in volcanic Cascade Range ash clay instead, get a Lava Love Scrub & Wrap. This is sourced directly from Central Oregon’s surrounding volcanic ash deposits.
- Renewal Peels are a great way to jump-start your skin. If you plan on getting a facial then consider a peel first; peels remove several layers of dead skin cells that allow facials to be super effective for deep cleaning and moisturizing your skin. We have several results-oriented, organic peels that vary in strength and price ($49 – $74).
- Your feet have been in boots for months. . . months! And you want to take them around town in flip flops, just like that? Put pride into your spring step with a pedi (non-polish or polish). We have a beer enthusiast option, aptly called the Ale-ing Foot Soak, and a non-beer option called the Herbal Foot Soak & Remedy. Or, get our spa pedicure with 5-free nail polishes in a Seasonal Pedicure.
- Get the only 5-free gel mani in town at the spa, and choose from new Spring colors (nudes, pales, and pastels just in)!
Book your Green Cleaning Treatment Today!